If you are looking for breakfast alternatives to give your mornings a little extra oomph, try this crustless quiche recipe for the MicroPro® Grill and Pro Ring.
Today, we will be using zucchini in our recipe but you could also try other ingredients like scallions and green onions, for example. Add some bacon bits for an additional crunch!
Quick tip: You don’t need to grease the Pro Ring. The properties of the silicone material and following the standing time of the recipe will allow for easy unmolding.
How to make a crustless quiche with zucchini in the MicroPro® GrillCourse: BreakfastCuisine: FrenchDifficulty: Easy
Indulge in something different for breakfast with this easy quiche recipe using the MicroPro® Grill and the Pro Ring accessory.
1 zucchini, small
2 eggs, large
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup parmesan, grated
2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Rinse and dry zucchini, cut into 2″ pieces, then thinly slice.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients. Fold in the sliced zucchini until all slices are well coated.
- Place the Pro Ring in the base of the MicroPro® Grill and pour mixture into the Ring.
- Place cover on in the casserole position and microwave 9-11 minutes at 50% power.
- Allow to stand 5 minutes before unmolding. Use a non-metal spatula to remove the quiche from the MicroPro® Grill.